THE 9 REASONS FOR WHICH CUSTOMERS CHOOSE THE PAULBRICIUS BEERS
1. Over 15 years of experience Paul Bricius has been studying new recipes for over 15 years and refines the taste of his beers to satisfy the increasingly demanding tastes of consumers.
2. Absence of mycotoxins The direct cultivation and transformation of the two-row barley allow the control of the supply chain which on one hand is a guarantee of origin and traceability of the raw materials and, on the other hand ensures the absence of mycotoxins.
3. Taste more refined and 100% natural The most sought after taste of Paul Bricius beers is obtained thanks to the special, non-standard production processes devised by the brewers of Paul Bricius. This method allows specific technical operations to be carried out, such as protein foaming, the absence of which would make Paul Bricius beers less refined.
4. Beers designed for different consumption occasions Paul Bricius beers have been designed to accompany every moment of the day: from aperitif to dessert.
5. Shelf life of product over two years The Paul Bricius production method allows an average product life of more than two years.
6. Research and development of the best raw material Paul Bricius has experimentally cultivated different varieties of two-row barley in order to identify the one that could offer the best yield from an organoleptic point of view.
7. Direct cultivation of raw materials The direct cultivation of the best two-row barley guarantees a high quality raw material that is the prerequisite for obtaining a beer of excellence.
8. Acknowledgment of excellence The Paul Bricius brewery won the Best in Sicily award, a prize dedicated to Sicilian excellence.
9. The only one with the double cap The double cap closure ensures greater product stabilization without chemical additives.